Eye Care in the United Arab Emirates
Knowledge of eye care amongst consumers remains very basic, as not much information on the issue is highlighted by the media and healthcare institutions. With higher penetration of technology than ever before, screen time in the United Arab Emirates has dramatically increased, causing eye strain and issues such as dry eyes and the need for corrective spectacles early on. The hot summer and sand particles in the environment also encourage eye allergies to develop, along with other types of allerg...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- EYE CARE IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Euromonitor International
- December 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 4 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Positioning: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare in Consumer Health (united Arab Emirates)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 GSK Consumer Healthcare: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 GSK Consumer Healthcare: Competitive Position 2016
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Witnesses Stable Growth in 2016
- Improvements in Healthcare Drive Growth
- Large Chained Chemists/pharmacies Increase Their Portfolios of Services
- Mandatory Healthcare Insurance Utilised To the Maximum by Consumers
- Government Initiatives Make Consumers More Proactive Towards Their Health
- Internet Retailing Enters the Market But Chemists/pharmacies Dominate Distribution
- Key Trends and Developments
- OTC Benefits From the Boom in Public and Private Healthcare
- Consumers Take A Preventive Approach To Avoid Health Problems
- the Internet Plays A Key Role in Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 3 Research Sources