Eye Care in Ukraine
At the end of the review period a significant part of the Ukrainian population suffered from eye health problems. Many people suffered from myopia and presbyopia, not to mention the increasing number of cases of dry eye, conjunctivitis and allergies. Such eye problems stem from a number of factors, including more access to and usage of digital technologies by consumers of various ages, pollution, diabetes and the side-effects of common medications. This led to strong growth for eye care in curre...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in Ukraine
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Rise in Eye Health Problems Drives Growth
- Ageing Population Set To Ensure Growth Despite Population Decline
- Ukrainians Consider Alternative Means of Eye Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Farmak Retakes the Lead, Due To Growth for Vial Light and Decline for Alcon-couvreur
- New Products and Advertising Necessary To Avoid Consumer Switches To Rx Brands
- Withdrawal of Visine Brand by Johnson & Johnson, Leaving Only Visine Classic
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Economic Recovery Plays A Key Role, With Rising Incomes Boosting Sales
- Strong Self-medication Trend Despite Growing Concerns
- Consumer Health Is A Battlefield for Big Players, Both International and Local
- Chemists/pharmacies Still Dominates, But Sees A Constant Share Decline
- Despite Challenges, Strong Growth Expected, Boosted by Preventative Medication
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources