Eye Care in Ukraine
Social factors will remain decisive ones in shaping consumer demand for eye care. An ageing population is an ongoing issue in Ukraine as the number of people aged 65+ is forecast to increase. Eye health problems are therefore expected to become more widespread, including dry eyes, allergies affecting the eye, and age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Changing consumer lifestyles will also contribute to the further penetration of eyesight problems. Ukrainians, including children, will eventuall...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- EYE CARE IN UKRAINE
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Social Factors Assist in Maintaining Demand in Eye Care
- Eye Care's Potential Is Eroded by Low Disposable Income Levels Among Ukrainians
- Dietary Supplements Manufacturers To Take Potential Eye Care Consumers
- Competitive Landscape
- Farmak Pat Contributes More Than Half of Eye Care Value Sales in 2017
- Changes in Visine's Assortments Lead To Fluctuations in Eye Care by Segment
- Advertising - An Important Investment in Boosting Consumer Demand for Eye Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Positioning: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Benefits From the Improving Economic Situation in Ukraine
- Self-medication Is Much Relied on in Ukraine in 2017
- Foreign Manufacturers Lead
- Consumer Health Distribution Regulations Make Chemists/pharmacies the Core Channel
- Consumer Health Offers Good Growth Prospects in Ukraine
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources