Eye Care in Taiwan
The increasingly frequent use of smartphones, tablets, laptops and other digital devices with electronic screens in daily life has led to a sharp increase in the incidence of eyestrain. This, in turn, is set to continue supporting demand for standard eye care. People are increasingly working and studying longer hours and this means more time in front of laptops and other types of computers while, outside of work, people are spending more time watching content on consumer electronics devices such...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- EYE CARE IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- January 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increased Screen Time Set To Support Demand for Eye Care During the Forecast Period
- Slower Growth Set To Be Due To Rising Preference for Preventing Eye Strain
- the OTC Switch for Allergy Eye Care Drug Ketotifen Remains on Hold
- Competitive Landscape
- Mentholatum Remains the Leading Eye Care Company With Its Brand V Rohto
- International Players Have the Advantage of More Diverse Product Portfolios
- the Anticipated Entry of Allergy Eye Care Set To Broaden the Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Positioning: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Pending OTC Switches Remain in the Pipeline Due To Medical Community Opposition
- Increasingly Busy Urban Lifestyles Continue To Impact Sales in Consumer Health
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Private Label Lines Compete Against International Brands
- the Leading Distribution Channels Underline Their Strength With Positive Growth
- the Rise of Self-medication Set To Bolster Growth Rates in OTC Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources