Eye Care in Sweden
Eye care continued to experience solid demand in 2019 supported by the strong performance of standard eye care. One of the main factors driving demand for standard eye care is that many Swedes spend long hours in front of computer screens and the prevalent use of smartphones resulting in the need for dry eye treatments such as eye drops. Standard eye care is predicted to record even stronger demand over the forecast period as Swedes become increasingly accepting of the need to seek remedies to r...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in Sweden
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Standard Eye Care Continues To Drive Demand, Linked To Dry Eyes
- Further Demand for Eye Care Could Be Supported by Health Care Professionals
- Stagnation for Allergy Eye Care With Higher Unit Prices Discouraging Some Consumers
- Competitive Landscape
- Théa Nordic Retains Leadership of Eye Care With Strengthening Demand for Viscotears
- Consolidated Allergy Eye Care Experiences Increasing Entry of New Players
- Internet Retailing Continues To Make Gains While Optical Goods Stores Could Offer Alternative Channel
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Stable Performance by Consumer Health Supported by Health and Wellness Trends
- Vegans Offer Growing Niche As Important Consumer Group
- Highly Fragmented Competitive Landscape of Consumer Health Allows Smaller Brands To Gain Swedes' Attention
- Internet Retailing Continues To Gain Ground Supported by Online Pharmacies
- Sports Nutrition Will Continue To Move Into Mainstream Acceptance Over Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources