Eye Care in Sweden
Allergy eye care saw strong current value growth in 2018 due to the severe pollen season, with a high amount of birch and oak pollen. The late start to the season, because of the long winter, and the rapid rise in temperatures exacerbated the pollen season. The seasonality of sales of allergy eye care remedies makes the forecast performance uncertain, but a general trend towards slower value growth is likely in the forecast period, due lower unit prices. However, greater accessibility to such pr...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- EYE CARE IN SWEDEN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Severe Pollen Season Drives Growth in Allergy Eye Care
- Dry Eye Formulations Are Key To Growth in Eye Care
- New Dry Eye Treatments Could Lower the Growth in Eye Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Internet Retailing Increases the Competition in Standard Eye Care
- Stagnant Competition in Allergy Eye Care
- Opticians Could Increase the Channel Competition in Dry Eye Treatments
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Technology Changes Consumer Behaviour in Sweden
- Changing Consumer Preference Affects Developments in Consumer Health
- Broadening Profiles and Multichannel Penetration Will Increase the Competition
- Pharmacies Are Evolving in the Era of Internet Retailing
- Sports Nutrition Will Sprint Ahead in Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources