Eye Care in Sweden
Eye care is widely purchased as a seasonal product as sales increase during the pollen season. Sales in 2017 therefore showed strong growth as the pollen season was rather intense leading to continued demand for allergy eye care. Many Swedes experience scratching, red, or swollen eyes as a reaction to pollen and therefore want to find rapid relief. These products generally display a similar pattern to antihistamines as well as nasal decongestants, as pollen also drives the sales of these categor...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- EYE CARE IN SWEDEN
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Pollen Season Leads To High Growth for Allergy Eye Care in 2017
- Continued Maturity of Eye Care With Price Competition Threatens Performance
- Technology Is Potential Threat To Standard Eye Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Multinationals Dominate Eye Care in Sweden
- Local Players Hold Respected Positions in Eye Care
- New Advanced Formulations for Eye Care Over the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Positioning: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Positive Growth With Continued Importance of the Health and Wellness Trend
- Pressurised Retailing Changes and Free Paediatric Prescribed Drugs
- Consumer Loyalty in OTC and Curiosity for Newcomers in Other Categories
- Unit Prices Pressured Due To Changes in the Retailing Landscape
- Behind-the-counter Sales May Become A Reality Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources