Eye Care in Spain
According to the eye care industry, the number of Spaniards suffering from sight problems is continuing to grow. Trade sources claim that around three quarters of the Spanish population suffers from some form of eyesight problem, with presbyopia having the highest prevalence. Presbyopia is clearly linked to ageing and the Spanish population is one of the oldest in the world. The Spanish population will continue to age, according to Euromonitor International figures. With the ageing of the popula...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Spain report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in Spain
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Prevalence of Eye Problems Will Continue To Support Eye Care Sales
- Competition From Other Products Such As Special Contact Lenses in Eyewear
- Eye Care Unlikely To See Any Major Changes But Allergy Incidence Will Continue To Grow
- Competitive Landscape
- Théa Pharma Continues To Be the Clear Leader in Eye Care
- Eye Care Is Dominated by International Players
- Marginal Generics Presence and No Private Label Lines Available
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Maintains Growth at Year-earlier Levels in 2019
- Health and Natural Products Two Major Trends in Consumer Health
- Johnson & Johnson Continues To Lead Consumer Health
- Spanish Regulation Continues To Limit Sales
- Consumer Health To Continue Growing Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources