Eye Care in Slovakia
Rising consumer interest for eye care products was recorded in the country. This resulted from the growing number of consumers with eye problems, caused by spending long hours in front of screens, whether computers, televisions or mobile phones. Standard eye care benefited most from this trend. However, eye care was not among the biggest consumer health categories in terms of value sales. Weak promotion and product innovation, with few products available caused its overall low sales. Moreover, S...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Slovakia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- EYE CARE IN SLOVAKIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Eye Care Has A Low Sales Base in Slovakia
- Allergy Eye Care Loses Ground
- Tough Competition From Rx Products Limits Sales Growth of Eye Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Pgt Healthcare Just Remains the Leading Player in Eye Care
- Unimed Pharma Follows Close Behind Pgt Healthcare
- Visine Is the Most Popular Eye Care Brand
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Interest in Consumer Health Products Grows in Slovakia
- Strongest Product Developments Are Seen in Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- Zentiva Is the Leading Company in Consumer Health, Followed by Walmark
- Internet Retailing Holds A Limited Sales Share
- Modest Sales Growth Expected for Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources