Eye Care in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia’s very harsh dry climate and high use of computers and smartphones continues to create demand for eye care in 2019. However, despite these factors, value sales fell due to the introduction of VAT on most products in the country over 2017-2018 leading to higher living costs which meant that many Saudis became increasing price sensitive.
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in Saudi Arabia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Harsh Weather Conditions and Use of Technology Create Demand in 2019
- Increasing Prevalence of Eye Surgery Creates Demand for Dry Eye Products
- Eye Drops the Most Popular Format Due To Widespread Availability and Ease of Use
- Competitive Landscape
- Alkamal Remains Steady Leader
- Cigalah Share Soars Thanks To Refresh Brand
- Chemists/pharmacies Continue To Dominate Eye Care in 2019
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Higher Prices Continue To Hinder Value Growth in 2019
- Increasing Regulation Dampens Present and Future Growth
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Leads Thanks To Well-known Brands and Saudi Investment
- New Players Enter Internet Retailing in 2019 Adding New Dynamism To the Market
- Value Sales To Pick Up Despite Higher Prices and Expatriates Leaving the Country
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources