Eye Care in Russia
The Russian population has seen growing exposure to electronic devices, such as laptops, smartphones and tablets, with this being compounded by the home seclusion created by the COVID-19 lockdown. This increased exposure has led to large numbers of Russians suffering from eye problems, including fatigue of the eyes, burning, itching, redness and blurred vision, which has helped to sustain some demand for standard eye care in 2021. With more and more devices allowing consumers to access the inter...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Eye Care in Russia
- Euromonitor International
- September 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- EYE CARE IN RUSSIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Increased use of digital devices sustains demand but economic pressures take their toll
- Allergy eye care suffers from being seen as a secondary treatment
- Johnson & Johnson retains the lead thanks to consumer trust and loyalty
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Standard eye care set to remain the dominant category driven by digitalisation and an ageing population
- New packaging and added-value products could be key to fighting off competition from generics
- Prevailing economic uncertainty expected to limit growth opportunities
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN RUSSIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources