Eye Care in Russia
Eye care continued to record strong current value growth in 2017, driven by changes in lifestyle and growing healthcare knowledge. With an increasing reliance on digital devices such as smartphones, computers and tablets, more consumers, especially younger ones, are suffering from eye conditions, with symptoms such as dry eyes leading to stronger demand for eye care products. Consumers are spending increasing amounts of time in front of electronic screens, both for work and leisure purposes, res...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- EYE CARE IN RUSSIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growth of Eye Care Driven by the Rising Usage of Electronic Devices
- Strong Growth Set To Be Maintained Over the Forecast Period
- Allergy Eye Care Hampered by Russian Methods of Treating Allergies
- Competitive Landscape
- Eye Care in Russia Remains Consolidated
- Leading Players To Focus on New Product Development Over the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Positioning: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Demand for Consumer Health Products Recovers Amidst the Economic Recession
- Russian Consumer Health Slowly Adapts To Changing Conditions
- Consumer Health Hampered by the Wide Use of Raw Herbal Materials and the Increasing Share of Generics
- Russian Demographics Shape the Performance of Consumer Health
- Consumer Health Expected To Grow at A Slow Pace Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources