Eye Care in Romania
Eye care is predicted to record moderately strong sales growth over the forecast period and this is set to be based mainly on rising demand due to the higher incidence of eye problems linked to people using consumer electronics devices more often and for longer periods of time. Tired and strained eyes are becoming more common, especially among younger people who use their laptops, tablets and smartphones to watch streamed video content and working professionals who spend a lot of time at work st...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Romania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in Romania
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- More Screen-time Fuels Growth in Eye Care
- Self-medication for Eye Care Is Still Low, But Has Potential To Rise Thanks To Greater Health Knowledge
- Quick and Painless, Eye Drop Products Dominate Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Consumers Find Optrex To Be the Optimal Brand
- Visine Does Not Trail Optrex by Much
- Brands Proliferate But Visibility Remains Low
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Rising Incomes Push Romanians To Make Healthier Choices
- Ageing and Busier Schedules Provide Consumer Health With Strong Demand Sources
- Local and International Companies Vie Strongly for Share
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Go-to Channel
- Healthy Growth Rates Will Persist
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources