Eye Care in the Philippines
Standard eye care, the only category within eye care in the Philippines, experienced fast growth in value sales in 2019. According to The Digital 2019 report, created by social media management platform Hootsuite and digital marketing agency We Are Social, Filipinos spent an average of 10 hours and two minutes a day online in 2018. Extended use of gadgets with screens such as computers and mobile phones can tire the eyes or make them sore. Symptoms of dry eye have gradually increased among young...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in the Philippines
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Extended Screen Use Leads To Continued Rapid Growth in Standard Eye Care
- Air Pollution Increases the Need for Eye Care Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Eye Mo Continues To Dominate Eye Care Due To Engaging Consumers in Targeted Marketing and the Lack of Promotion by Its Competitors
- Other Brands Need To Focus on Specific Product Positioning Linked With the Causes of Eye Issues
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Steady Growth Continues in Consumer Health As the Gap Narrows Between Prevention and Treatment
- Air Pollution and Population Growth Contribute Significantly To the Growth of Consumer Health in 2019
- Players Use Television Advertising To Increase Brand Awareness
- Internet Retailing Makes Gradual Headway Into Consumer Health
- Stable Growth Is Expected for Consumer Health in the Forecast Period As A Balance Is Struck Between Consumers' Self-care and Their Price Sensitivity
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources