Eye Care in the Philippines
The relaunch of Eye Mo in the first quarter of 2017 was the major reason why eye care saw such strong growth in 2017, as loyal users of the brand were excited by its return. The brand is now manufactured by the Indonesian pharmaceutical company Combiphar Group of Cos. The brand tried to connect with its target consumer base by hosting an event tagged as the First National Eye Care Awareness Month. This event was held away from Manila, in Dasmariñas, Cavite; a move that might have limited its pro...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- EYE CARE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- After Almost A Year of Hiatus, Eye Mo Is Back
- the Reliance of Consumers on Digital Technologies Leads To Opportunities in Eye Care
- Increasing Awareness and New Product Launches
- Competitive Landscape
- Eye Care Is Led by the Giant Company Johnson & Johnson (philippines) Inc
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Positioning: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- the Positive Performance of Consumer Health Is Made Possible by Social and Economic Conditions
- Consumer Lifestyles and Improving Economic Conditions Maintain Growth in 2017
- Local Players Hold Top Positions
- Store-based Retailing Leads Distribution, But Internet Retailing Sees the Best Performance
- Continued Growth But Increased Vulnerability Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources