Eye Care in Peru
The excessive use of electronic devices, such as smartphones and tablets, is increasing cases of dry eye in children and adults, with 40% of consultations at the National Institute of Ophthalmology (INO) dealing with this problem. Dry eye is an inflammatory condition that can sometimes be difficult to identify by the patient because their symptoms are easily confused with other visual health problems. It is often impossible for people to avoid exposure to digital screens due to the daily routine...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Peru report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in Peru
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Eye Care Demand Boosted by Exposure To Computers and Mobiles
- Strict Regulations in Eye Care in Peru
- Allergy Eye Care Sales Remain at Very Low Levels
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Player Johnson & Johnson's Brand Visine Increases Its Value Share
- Local Player Lansier Launches New Clacier Dry Eye Treatment
- Little Advertising Or Marketing Seen in Eye Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Grow
- Possible Changes for Generic Analgesics; Fight Against Illegal Trade Continues
- Opportunities for Natural Products, With Rising Obesity Levels Also Offering Growth Potential
- Inretail Continues Expanding Its Store Network; E-commerce Also Growing
- Continued Growth Expected on the Back of Innovation and Education
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources