Eye Care in Nigeria
Eye care is the second smallest product areas in terms of value sales in consumer health, with wound care being the smallest. Despite some price rises, eye care is expected to register lower value growth than 2019 and the lowest value growth among all consumer health products in 2020. There is expected to be two conflicting influences affecting value sales of eye care in 2020, as a result of COVID-19. On the one hand, Nigerians are expected to be exposed to less pollution in 2020, as levels of c...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in Nigeria
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Eye care largely unaffected by COVID-19
- Drugfield and Johnson & Johnson continue to lead, thanks to their wide portfolio
- Limited access to specialised eye care drives value sales
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Pollution and increasing use of digital devices maintain growth
- Continued high levels of pollution will drive demand during the forecast period
- Emerging trends such as women wearing false eyelashes are also causing eye problems
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources