Eye Care in Nigeria
The rise of environmental pollution and dust in the atmosphere has been a key factor behind the growth of eye care in Nigeria. So much exposure to dust, carbon monoxide and smoke emitted from vehicles and industry has had a detrimental effect on the eyes and eye care products are purchased to return eyes to their normal state. The increase in urban populations has led to an increase in the number of cars and carbon monoxide emissions, smoke emissions from factories, among other factors such as d...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in Nigeria
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Environmental Pollution and Dust in the Atmosphere Boost Sales in 2019
- Lack of Enabling Environment Drives Sales of Eye Care in Nigeria
- Technological Advances and Lifestyle Changes Will Impact Sales Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Drugfield Pharmaceuticals Ltd Leads Eye Care in 2019
- Drugfield Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Johnson & Johnson Inc and Medreich (nigeria) Ltd Battle for Share in Standard Eye Care
- Drugfield Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Novartis Pharma Services and Gsk Consumer Healthcare Battle for Share in Allergy Eye Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Increase in Healthcare Spending and Increased Local Production Drives Consumer Health
- Analgesics Remains Largest Category
- in A Bid for Quality Healthcare Local Manufacturers Align With Multinational Companies
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains Core Distribution Channel
- Strong Growth Expected for Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources