Eye Care in Nigeria
Allergy eye care has experienced healthy growth due to high levels of carbon monoxide emissions from industries and car exhausts which has caused considerable air pollution in Nigeria. The increase in the urban population has led to an increase in the number of cars and carbon monoxide emissions, smoke emissions from factories, among other factors such as dust which are the leading causes of eye problems.
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- EYE CARE IN NIGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Pollution Levels Drive Demand
- Eye Problems Lead To Demand for Higher Quality Care Products
- Demand for Fewer Side Effects
- Competitive Landscape
- Drugfield Pharmaceuticals Benefits From Popular Brands in Both Standard and Allergy Eye Care
- Spersallerg Eye Drops Leads Allergy Eye Care and Elisca Eye Drops Leads Standard Eye Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Rapid Change in Urban, Middle-class Population and Youth Dominance Drives Growth in Consumer Health
- Increased Prices of Essential Medications Restricts Growth in 2018, Although Sales Improve Compared To 2017
- Local Players Lead Sales of Consumer Health Products in Nigeria
- Drug Distribution Network in Nigeria and Effect on Human Health
- Strong Growth Expected for Consumer Health in Nigeria Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources