Eye Care in Nigeria
Growth in standard eye care over 2017-2022 is anticipated to be propelled by an increasing elderly population who are continually plagued with visual impairment and blindness. There is also growing concern among the working population for eye health as eyes are stressed owing to the long hours people spend working in front of computers and reading.
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- EYE CARE IN NIGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- January 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Ageing Population and Long Work Hours Set To Boost Sales
- Demand Will Be Further Boosted by Allergy Eye Care and Greater Awareness
- Companies Respond To the Greater Demand by Engaging More With Customers
- Competitive Landscape
- Allergy Eye Care Is Led by Novartis Pharma Services Inc
- in Standard Eye Care Elisca Eye Drops Dominates Sales
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Positioning: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- A Growing, Young, Urban Population Drives Growth for Consumer Health
- the Poor Economy Restricts Growth in 2017, Though Sales Improve From 2016
- Local Players Lead Sales of Consumer Health in Nigeria
- Retail Distribution Is Slowly Moving Away From Traditional Chemists/pharmacies
- A Stronger Performance Is Expected From Consumer Health in Nigeria Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources