Eye Care in the Netherlands
A number of factors are set to continue having an effect on demand for eye care over the forecast period. Primarily, it is expected that the changes being seen in the Dutch climate will lead to the more regular incidence of prolonged pollen seasons, thus boosting demand for allergy eye care. In addition, sales of standard eye care products are set to be supported by the increasing use of digital technology, while increasing numbers of Dutch people are reading books and watching television on a d...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- EYE CARE IN THE NETHERLANDS
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Demand for Eye Care To Continues To Be Supported by Heavy, Long Pollen Seasons
- Strong Positive Growth Expected for Eye Care
- Competition From Rx Products Set To Challenge OTC Eye Care Players
- Competitive Landscape
- Reckitt Benckiser Continues To Dominate Sales in Eye Care
- Sales Dominated by International Players
- Major Brands With Strong Reputations Remain the Most Popular
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Positioning: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Positive Value Growth Remains A Constant for Consumer Health
- Weather Conditions Continue To Influence Sales Trends in Consumer Health
- Multinational Companies Remain Dominant As Smaller Players Gain Ground
- Changing Shopping Habits Spur the Evolution of the Retail Environment
- Consistently Positive Value Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources