Eye Care in Morocco
Eye care is continuing to record healthy growth in Morocco. Local products as well as international brands are widely present. They are available and sold mostly through chemists/pharmacies, although internet retailing has a modest share and some ophthalmologists offer free samples to their patients. While some eye products are performing better than others, for example allergy eye care was slightly more dynamic than standard eye care at the end of the review period, eye care’s overall sales are...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Morocco report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in Morocco
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Eye Care Continues To Grow in Morocco
- Excessive Use of Electronic Devices Leads To Development of Eye Problems
- Medical Caravans in Morocco Increase Brand Awareness in Eye Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Laboratoires Sothema Continues To Lead Eye Care in Morocco
- Aureomycine Is Widely Used and Appreciated by Moroccans
- Levophta From Maphar Laboratoires and Laboratoires Sothema's Almide the Main Brands in Allergy Eye Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Records Stable Growth
- Moroccan Authorities Are Looking To Increase Healthcare Coverage
- Generics Should Benefit From Government Backing
- Performance of Distribution Channels Differs Between the Categories
- Consumer Health To Continue Growing Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources