Eye Care in Morocco
Due to the growing number of people working with computers, demand for products to relieve eye strain is increasing, thus having a positive effect on sales of eye care products in 2017. A growing number of Moroccan consumers suffer from dry eyes as a consequence of their modern lifestyles, which include prolonged periods spent in front of a computer, driving or working in air-conditioned environments.
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Morocco report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- EYE CARE IN MOROCCO
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Rising Number of People Working With Computers Increases Cases of Eye Strain and Boosts Demand for Eye Care in 2017
- the Rising Number of People With Vision Problems Boosts Sales
- Eye Care Products Are Frequently Recommended by Doctors, and Therefore Enjoy A High Level of Consumer Trust
- Competitive Landscape
- Laboratoires Sothema Maintains Its Lead in Eye Care
- Maphar Laboratoires Increases Its Share
- International Players Struggle To Compete With Domestic Companies
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Positioning: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- 2017 Is A Remarkable Year for Consumer Health in Morocco
- Constant Increases in Disposable Incomes and Consistent Government Efforts Boost Sales
- International Players Are Still Struggling To Establish A Strong Presence in Morocco
- Chemists/pharmacies Still Dominates, But There Are Indications of Possible Future Threats
- An Extended Period of Prosperity and Healthy Value Growth Are Expected in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources