Eye Care in Mexico
Allergy eye care outperformed standard eye care in volume and current value growth terms in 2019, and looks set to remain the more dynamic of the two categories over the forecast period. Demand for allergy eye care products will continue to be bolstered by rising levels of air pollution in urban areas in Mexico. Air pollution, which can cause eye irritation, itching and blurry vision, is increasing in line with the number of cars on the roads, and has become a major problem in larger cities. For...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in Mexico
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Air Pollution in Cities Boosts Development of Allergy Eye Care
- Standard Eye Care Set To Remain Largest Category in Value Terms
- Eye Drops Expected To Remain the Most Popular Format
- Competitive Landscape
- Laboratorios Sophia Maintains Overall Lead in Eye Care
- Promotional Activities for Nazil Ofteno Continue To Target Young Adults
- Demand for Private Label Eye Care Products Remains Strong
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Population Growth and Rising Health-consciousness Underpin Market Expansion
- Demographic and Lifestyle Trends Drive Demand in Key Categories
- Segmentation Remains A Key Strategy As Competition Intensifies
- Direct Selling Remains the Leading Consumer Health Distribution Channel
- Steady Expansion of Consumer Health Set To Continue
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources