Eye Care in Mexico
Over the review period, the increasing use of electronic devices and high level of pollution in urban areas drove growth of eye care in Mexico. Symptoms such as irritation, sensitivity to light, itching and blurry vision are some of the results suffered. In 2017, the over-exposure to consumer electronics such as PCs, laptops, tablets and mobile phones as well as elevated air pollution in major urban areas continued driving sales of eye care products. In addition, Mexico City continues reporting...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- EYE CARE IN MEXICO
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Changing Lifestyles and Environmental Trends Increase the Demand for Eye Care
- Price Increases Limit Growth in 2017 and There Could Be Further Increases
- Consumer Education About Product Functionality and Availability Key To Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Eye Care Is Concentrated With Two Key Players Dominating Value Sales
- Brand Positioning and Recommendations by Specialists Guide Consumer's Purchasing Decisions
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Positioning: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Generics and Private Label Continue Gaining Share
- Leading Manufacturers Increasingly Shift Their Marketing Efforts To the Point of Sale
- Changing Lifestyles Drive Growth of Consumer Health Products
- Health and Wellness Concerns Fuel Innovation
- Inflation and Weak Local Currency Impact Prices
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources