Eye Care in Malaysia
Eye care continues to witness greater product sophistication to meet consumers’ need for improved and more convenient features. For example, Systane Hydration UD and Rohto Eye Drops Aqua have both launched innovative standard eye care products in the form of eye drops that can be applied while the user is wearing contact lenses. Optive Fusion UD has introduced eye drops in single-use vial format packaging which is easy for consumers to carry with them when travelling. Previous innovations in sta...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in Malaysia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Eye Care Advances With More Sophisticated and Convenient Features
- Eye Health Supplements Pose Competition for Eye Care in Malaysia
- Long Use of Digital Screens Increases Demand for Hydrating Eye Care Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Both International and Local Players Are Successful in Eye Care Although International Brands Appear To Have A Stronger Physical Presence
- Store-based Retailing Remains the Major Channel for Eye Care As Consumers Buy It From Physical Stores When Needed
- Brands Focus on A Stronger Product Positioning While Private Label Is Yet To Emerge
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumers Increasingly Taking Their Health Into Their Own Hands Driving More Positive Growth in Consumer Health
- Consumer Health Categories Face Challenges That Limit Growth
- New Product Launches Remain Vital for Players To Stay Visible and Gain Share
- Distribution of Consumer Health Remains Predominantly Offline
- Bright Outlook for Consumer Health With the Promise of Innovative Products
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources