Eye Care in Italy
Eye care is seeing positive current value growth in 2019. The category benefits from the growing penetration of digital devices, including laptops and smartphones, in the country, which increases the incidence of eye irritation among consumers. Consumers are increasingly addicted to digital devices like computer androids and tablets for work or leisure, spending an increasing number of hours in front of digital screens and finding themselves with tired and reddened eyes. A high and growing share...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in Italy
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Use of Digital Devices Stimulates the Need for Eye Care
- Consumers Appreciate Convenience and Gentler, More Natural Options
- Rising Incidence of Allergies Sustains Interest in Allergy Eye Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Montefarmaco Leads Domestic Players' Hold on the Category
- Aboca Leverages Natural Positioning To Grow Value Sales in 2019
- Optrex Benefits From Convenience and Advertising To Grow Value Share in 2019
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Healthier, More Proactive Approach Stimulates Value Growth in Consumer Health
- Lifestyle, Demographic and Self-medication Shifts Inform Demand Trends
- Joint Venture Helps Gsk Consumer Healthcare Gain the Leading Position in 2019
- Liberalisation Fosters Growing Presence of pharmacy Corners
- Positive Outlook Due To Focus on Self-medication, Segmentation and Long-term Wellbeing
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources