Eye Care in Italy
Eye care recorded positive growth in 2018, benefiting from the growing penetration of digital devices, including laptops and smartphones, which are increasing eye irritation among Italians. Digital devices are becoming increasingly popular and therefore dry- and red-eye conditions related to screen usage more prevalent, with nearly 59% of the population owning computers/laptops, as well as a high percentage using smartphones and tablets. Growing digitalisation boosted sales of standard eye care...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- EYE CARE IN ITALY
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Digitalisation Drives Growth Within Eye Care
- Naturally-positioned and Convenient Products in Strong Demand
- Increasing Incidence of Eye Allergies Sustains Allergy Eye Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Domestic Players Maintain Their Lead
- Aboca Continues To Expand
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Italians' Focus on Long-term Health and Prevention Ensures Steady Growth
- An Increasingly Stressed and Ageing Population Is Shaping Consumer Health Demand
- Domestic Herbal Specialist Aboca Continues To Gain Share in Italy
- OTC Medicines Permitted for Retail Through Online Pharmacies
- Positive Forecast Due To the Trend Towards Wellbeing and Self-medication
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources