Eye Care in Israel
The use of eye care is growing as Israelis spend longer hours in front of computers, smart phones and screens in general. Many suffer from dry eye symptoms as a result, thus driving growth of dry eye drops. In other categories, such as analgesics or digestive remedies, consumers approach a health specialist when suffering from a problem incessantly or over a long period of time. However, in eye care there is little to no awareness of alternative solutions to dry eyes offered by eye specialists,...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Israel report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in Israel
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increasing Screen Use and Air-conditioned Offices Lead To Ongoing Demand for Eye Care
- Manufacturers Shift To Medical Devices To Gain Greater Flexibility
- Shift To Higher-priced Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Lapidot Medical Import and Marketing Extends Its Lead
- Bepanthen Continues To Gain Share
- Private Label Relatively Strong in Allergy Eye Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Grow
- Strict Regulation Limits Consumer Health Developments
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Maintains Its Lead
- Chained Chemists/pharmacies and Drugstores/parapharmacies Lead, Internet Retailing Grows Steadily
- Accelerating Growth Expected
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources