Eye Care in Ireland
While increasing from a much lower sales base compared to the dominant standard eye care, allergy eye care continued to record higher volume and current value growth in 2019; a trend that is predicted to continue into the forecast period. Support for allergy eye care stems from strong allergic reactions to pollen including watery and itchy eyes amongst other factors, encouraging sufferers to seek relief to ease their specific symptoms. With allergy eye care lacking innovation at the end of the r...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Ireland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in Ireland
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strong Performance for Niche of Allergy Eye Care But Future Potential Limited by Lack of Innovation
- Standard Eye Care Remains Dominant Due To High Exposure To Digital Screens
- Greater Innovation Could Prove Popular With Consumers Who Continuously Search for New More Effective Eye Care Solutions
- Competitive Landscape
- Reckitt Benckiser Strengthens Leadership, Benefiting From Strong Consumer Loyalty To Optrex
- Low Penetration for Private Label Due To Small Size of Overall Eye Care
- Standard Eye Care Will Remain Dominant Over Forecast Period, Benefiting From Ongoing Exposure To Digital Screens
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Ongoing Stable Demand for Consumer Health in Ireland Supported by Polarised Consumer Groups
- Growing Interest in Vegetarian and Vegan Lifestyles Supports Demand for Alternative Sources of Protein
- Global Players Continue To Lead Consumer Health
- Internet Retailing Continues To Gain Ground As Distribution Channel
- Positive Performance for Consumer Health Predicted Although Several Negative Factors Could Impact Demand for Certain Products
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources