Eye Care in India
During the first quarter of 2021 there were signs that consumers were resuming their pre-COVID-19 lifestyles, but this ended abruptly in April 2021 as a deadly second wave of the virus struck. With India forced back into lockdown consumers found themselves once again trapped at home, with schools closed and employees forced to work from home where possible. With more time indoors consumers found themselves using laptops, tablets and smartphones for longer period of time, with this being a key ca...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Eye Care in India
- Euromonitor International
- September 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- EYE CARE IN INDIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Increased screen time due to lockdown drives demand for eye care
- Eye care faces several obstacles to stronger growth including competition from home remedies
- Allergen launches Refresh Digital range as local players continue to gain share
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Eye care set for slow recovery as consumers come out of enforced hibernation
- Rising pollution levels offer opportunities for eye care
- Eye implants could pose a threat to eye drops
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN INDIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources