Eye Care in Hungary
During the forecast period, sales growth in eye care is expected to benefit from rising computer use, the ageing of the Hungarian population and the increasing numbers of Hungarians who suffer from allergies and colds and flu. Furthermore, economic stability and rising income levels are set to encourage players in the category to continue focusing on innovation and these factors are also set to contribute to the stable growth expected in the category over the forecast period.
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Hungary report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- EYE CARE IN HUNGARY
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Lifestyle Trends and Demographic Factors Set To Influence Sales Trends
- Slow Economic Growth Set To Moderate Sales Growth in Eye Care
- Innovation and New Product Development To Remain A Constant Feature of Eye Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Two Major Players Head A Fragmented Field of Local and International Brands
- Local Players Hold Their Own Amidst Intense Competition From Multinational Rivals
- Innovation Focuses on New Delivery Formats
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Standard Eye Care by Positioning: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Strong Performance for Consumer Health As Growth Rates Continue To Slow Down
- Sports Nutrition Continues To Outperform the Rest of the Industry
- More Intensive Advertising Activity Spurs Growth
- Dm-drogerie Markt Continues With New System for Retailing OTC Medicines
- Consumer Health Is Expected To See Steady Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources