Eye Care in Greece
Standard eye care is set to continue to drive demand for eye care in Greece in 2020. The category attracts greater investment from companies with both below and above the line activities which contribute to building consumer awareness and encourage self-medication. Demand for standard eye care products which address dry eye conditions has not only been supported by increasing digitalisation from longer exposure to smartphone screens and gaming amongst younger consumers due to longer periods of t...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in Greece
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Home confinement during lockdown drives demand for standard eye care products addressing dry eye due to greater exposure to digital screens
- Reduced demand for allergy eye care in Q2 2020 as seasonal pollen in spring coincides with lockdown measures and greater time spent in the home
- Increasingly intense competition within eye care as brands raise prices and gain greater value share
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Future prospects for eye care look healthy, driven by a number of factors
- Improving performance for allergy eye care from 2021
- Busy urban consumers likely to drive demand for more premium products perceived to offer greater effectiveness
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources