Eye Care in France
Although overall growth in eye care was relatively modest in current value terms in 2019, one area was more dynamic than most, products positioned as medical devices for dry eye in standard eye care. A traditional eyewash is usually priced at EUR3-4, while a medical device is sold for EUR10-12, which offers good margins for players selling these products.
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in France
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Medical Devices for Dry Eye A Dynamic Area in Standard Eye Care
- Antiseptic Standard Care Performing Well in 2019, But Could Do Better
- Half of the Local Population Could Have Allergies in the Next 20 Years
- Competitive Landscape
- Laboratoires Chauvin's Aqualarm Brand Benefits From Two New Products
- Reckitt Benckiser's Advertising Spend on Its Optone Brand Boosts This Line's Performance in 2019
- Companies Innovate To Gain Share While Generics Suffer
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Grow Despite Declining Self-medication Levels
- Reverse Switches and Trend Towards More Natural Products
- Sanofi Continues To Lead
- Chemists/pharmacies Continues To Dominate Distribution
- Continued Current Value Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources