Eye Care in the Czech Republic
The COVID-19 pandemic, consequent lockdowns and reduced outdoor activities have had a negative effect on the sales of allergy eye care in the first half of 2021, as consumers were obliged to stay indoors during the peak pollen season of March and April. The expansion of private label, and particularly the Dr Max chemists/pharmacies chain’s eponymous label, is playing an important part in the product area’s growth. Meanwhile, demand for standard eye care may see some positive impact from consumer...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Czech Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Eye Care in the Czech Republic
- Euromonitor International
- September 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- EYE CARE IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Continued home seclusion undermines demand for allergy eye care
- E-commerce players launch consultancy services
- Growing competition from private label
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Eye care anticipated to resume pre-pandemic patterns from 2022 onwards with a growing role for e-commerce
- Lifestyles and pollution to drive growing demand for eye care
- Rx products might hamper growth of OTC eye care
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What’s next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2020-2021
- Summary 2 Research Sources