Eye Care in Chile
As part of COVID-19 social distancing measures, many companies have moved towards home working. While helping businesses to continue operating, this practice is having silent repercussions on the lives of Chilean consumers lives, with the average time spent in front of electronic screens massively increasing since the outbreak. Eye strains are becoming regular among employees, resulting in annoying eye redness and dryness.
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in Chile
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Home working trend exacerbates incidence of screen related eye ailments
- Consumers shift to self-medication due to difficulties seeing medical professionals
- Growing awareness of dangers of substandard products
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Increased screen time to continue fuelling sales over forecast period
- Rising economic uncertainty fuelling demand for lower priced brands
- Strong growth potential for e-commerce
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2019-2020
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 2 Research Sources