Eye Care in Chile
The rise in use of electronic screens increased cases of both dry eye and red eye in 2019. Chile has over 8 million phone users in the country with an increase in both desktop and tablet use. When partnered with air-conditioned environments, we can clearly understand the growth in dry eye product sales. Taking the lead in 2019 was dry eye solution Systane, who continued to dominate sales. However, Systane did lose share to rival Clarimir, who also capitalised on the rising demand for products. W...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in Chile
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rise of Electronic Screens Plays Havoc on the Eyes
- the Dry Environment Leaves Chileans Eyes Suffering
- Lack of Ophthalmologists Brings the Flying Eye To Land
- Competitive Landscape
- Consumers Become Aware of Substandard Products
- Online Value Sales Increase for Eye Care
- Price Point Is Key As Clarimir Increases Value Sales
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Remains Healthy As Contagious Diseases Spread
- Chileans Reaching for Natural Solutions Above OTC
- Competition Gets Tough for OTC As Chileans Look for Health Options
- Online Chemists/pharmacies Get Serious As Consumer Health Data Is Stored in the Cloud
- Consumer Health Products With Natural Offerings Are Set To See Positive Results
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources