Eye Care in Austria
According to recent surveys published by Mobile Marketing Association Austria (MMAA), the percentage of the population with a smartphone reached 94% in 2017. Exposure to screens on smartphones, televisions, PCs and laptops is only expected to increase further in the future. Smartphones are used everywhere, at home, at work, while commuting and waiting in general. This, among other factors, is anticipated to lead to an increasing number of Austrians potentially facing some type of eye health issu...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in Austria
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Daily Exposure To Screens Set To Continue To Rise
- Ageing Population More Prone To Irritated Eyes Contributes To Growth
- Increases in the Number of Consumers Suffering Allergies Also Supports Growth of Eye Care
- Competitive Landscape
- International Companies Continue To Profit From Strong Consumer Trust in Their Brands
- Added Value Set To Be Increasingly Important
- No Major Changes in Distribution Expected
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Another Good Overall Performance From Consumer Health in 2019
- the Health and Wellness Trend and Higher Stress Levels Drive Growth
- International Manufacturers Lead Sales, Closely Followed by Domestic Players
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Distribution Channel
- Further, If More Moderate Growth, Anticipated
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources