Eye Care in the US
With many Americans working at home and engaging in online learning, screen time has been rising and has subsequently been increasing exposure of the eyes to harmful blue light. As a result, Americans are experiencing more digital eye strain, which can lead to irritated and dry eyes. This growing ailment has increased awareness of the methods to reduce digital eye strain, one of which includes using artificial tears to refresh the eyes. However, standard eye care is just one of many suggestions...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Eye Care in the US
- Euromonitor International
- October 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- The flexibility of working at home and virtual learning slows standard eye care growth
- Fears of mistaken COVID-19-related eye irritations keeps allergy eye care in demand
- Alcon caters to sensitive eyes with the launch of Systane Hydration Preservative-Free
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Increasing demand for standard eye care will continue beyond the COVID-19 era
- Alcon introduces Pataday in the OTC channel
- AbbVie’s acquisition of Allergan diversifies its portfolio to include eye care
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2019-2020
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 2 Research Sources