Everest SA in Consumer Foodservice (Greece)
Everest SA is focusing on the renovation and development of its outlet network in order to deliver its new image, as well as reinforcing its new, more premium identity through a special emphasis on menu item development, outlet decor and marketing campaigns. A significant element of its new focus is set to continue being placed on coffee and beverages, in line with the current consumer trends and market dynamics.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- EVEREST SA IN CONSUMER FOODSERVICE (GREECE)
- Euromonitor International
- May 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Everest SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Everest SA: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Everest SA: Competitive Position 2015