Etn Franz Colruyt NV in Alcoholic Drinks (Belgium)
Etn Franz Colruyt was the number one retailer in Belgium in 2016. The company operates an aggressive expansion strategy and focuses constantly on low prices to attract new consumers.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Alcoholic Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ETN FRANZ COLRUYT NV IN ALCOHOLIC DRINKS (BELGIUM)
- Euromonitor International
- May 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Etn Franz Colruyt NV: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Etn Franz Colruyt NV: Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Company Background
- Private Label
- Summary 3 Etn Franz Colruyt NV: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Etn Franz Colruyt NV: Competitive Position 2016