Electrolux Poland Sp zoo in Consumer Appliances (Poland)
Electrolux Poland is a leading company in the production of consumer appliances in Poland, with a strong emphasis on major appliances. The majority of Electrolux’s activity is focused on the manufacture and sale of major appliances such as hobs, refrigeration appliances, dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, vacuum cleaners and cookers.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ELECTROLUX POLAND SP ZOO IN CONSUMER APPLIANCES (POLAND)
- Euromonitor International
- November 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Electrolux Poland Sp zoo: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Electrolux Poland Sp zoo: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Electrolux Poland Sp zoo: Competitive Position 2016