Education in Mexico
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Education market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Adult and Other Education, Higher Education, Pre-Primary and Primary Education, Secondary Education.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Education market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- EDUCATION IN MEXICO
- Euromonitor International
- August 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Secondary and Higher Education Drive Industry's Growth
- Government Pressured To Raise Education Funding
- Education System Is Being Reformed
- Competitive Landscape
- More Students Expected To Choose Alternatives Over Mexican Public Education Institutions
- Industry Overview
- Chart 1 Industry's Production Value 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 2 Industry's Value Added 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 3 Industry's Profits and Profit Margin 2012-2017, LCU million
- Industry's Cost Structure
- Chart 4 Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 5 Evolution of Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, % share of total costs
- Chart 6 Industry's Costs, LCU million
- Chart 7 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 8 Exports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 9 Imports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Market Structure
- Chart 10 Market Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 11 Market Structure by Buyer 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 12 Evolution of Demand Structure by Buyer 2012-2017, % of total market
- Chart 13 Industry's Demand Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 14 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2012-2017
- Chart 15 Number of Companies by Size 2012-2017, number
- Chart 16 Firmographics Distribution by Company Size 2012-2017, % of total companies
- Chart 17 Firmographics Distribution by Revenue 2012-2017, % of total revenue
- Chart 18 Industry Concentration 2012-2017, % share of total production value, LCU
- Chart 19 Top Company Shares 2017, % of total production value, LCU
- Chart 20 Top 5 Company Share Dynamics 2012-2017, % of total production value, LCU
- Chart 21 Production Value Performance by Company 2002-2017
- Industry's Context
- Chart 22 Industry vs GDP Performance 2002-2022, % Y-O-Y growth
- Chart 23 Education vs Other Industries 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 24 Industry Size by Region 2017, USD million
- Chart 25 Education in Latin America 2002-2022, USD million