Ecuafarmacias & Asociados SA in Retailing (Ecuador)
Ecuafarmacias & Asociados’ parent owner Grupo Difare has several companies which vertically integrate the whole of consumer health, from producers to retailers. Ecuafarmacias & Asociados is the retail arm that aims to continue increasing its franchises of Cruz Azul, Farmacias Comunitarias and Pharmacy’s in order to reach more consumers beyond the saturated urban centres.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ECUAFARMACIAS & ASOCIADOS SA IN RETAILING (ECUADOR)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Ecuafarmacias & Asociados SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Ecuafarmacias & Asociados SA: Operational Indicators 2013-2015
- Internet Strategy
- Company Background
- Chart 1 Ecuafarmacias & Asociados SA: Parapharmacies, Pharmacy's in Guayaquil
- Private Label
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Ecuafarmacias & Asociados SA: Competitive Position 2015