Econsave Cash & Carry Sdn Bhd in Retailing (Malaysia)
Econsave Cash & Carry Sdn Bhd is expected to enlarge its presence in Selangor and explore the expansion of its network of stores across Malaysia, particularly outside of the Selangor area. The retailer is also set to further reinforce its positioning as a budget supermarket chain by offering competitively-priced products.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ECONSAVE CASH & CARRY SDN BHD IN RETAILING (MALAYSIA)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Summary 1 Econsave Cash & Carry Sdn Bhd: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2014-2016
- Private Label
- Summary 2 Econsave Cash & Carry Sdn Bhd: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Econsave Cash & Carry Sdn Bhd: Competitive Position 2016