Dixons South East Europe SA in Retailing (Greece)
Dixons South East Europe plans to focus on prices and product variety, consumer services (such as after-sales services) and internet retailing. It has no immediate plans for outlet expansion, although it will be monitoring the profitability and efficiency of its current network and will implement outlet closures or relocations if necessary.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIXONS SOUTH EAST EUROPE SA IN RETAILING (GREECE)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Summary 1 Dixons South East Europe SA: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2013-2015
- Chart 1 Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers: Interior view, Kotsovolos, electronics and appliance specialist retailers in Thessaloniki
- Private Label
- Summary 2 Dixons South East Europe SA: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Dixons South East Europe SA: Competitive Position 2015