Dishwashing in Vietnam
Over the review period, consumers, especially in urban areas, showed a strong preference for dishwashing products that are more environmentally friendly. Easier access to information relating to health issues caused by chemicals in home care products, particularly on the skin, is one of the main reasons for this trend. Moreover, players in the category have been attempting to educate consumers about these issues by introducing and advertising specialised products, for instance, Unilever Vietnam...
Euromonitor International's Dishwashing in Vietnam market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Automatic Dishwashing, Hand Dishwashing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dishwashing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DISHWASHING IN VIETNAM
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increased Health Awareness Boosts Demand for Less Harmful Products
- Price Sensitivity Continues To Be An Influential Factor
- the Presence of Internet Retailing Remains Negligible in the Country
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Vietnam International Co Ltd's Sunlight Remains the Leading Brand
- Competition on Price Remains Intense
- Local Players Seek New Ways To Survive in the Tough Competition
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Dishwashers 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Sees Steady Growth in 2017 Due To Increasing Incomes
- Internet Retailing Is Showing Potential
- Major International Players Dominate the Home Care Market
- Product Developments Are Affected by Concerns About Health Issues
- the Home Care Market Is Predicted To Register Stable Growth in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources