Dishwashing in Venezuela
In 2016 and 2017, dishwashing remained adversely affected by limited product availability. Shortages in main raw materials and inputs continued to affect players’ ability to maintain steady production levels. Furthermore, the price regulation implemented by the government in 2012 in a large number of home care categories (including hand dishwashing) made it unprofitable to compete in the category. As a strategy to avoid the regulation, companies in hand dishwashing changed packaging and the way...
Euromonitor International's Dishwashing in Venezuela market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Automatic Dishwashing, Hand Dishwashing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dishwashing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DISHWASHING IN VENEZUELA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Companies Changed Ingredients and Pack Sizes To Avoid Regulations
- Automatic Dishwashing Underperforms in Review Period
- Lemon the Most Popular Fragance of Hand Dishwashing
- Competitive Landscape
- Colgate-Palmolive Leads Dishwashing
- International Brands Lead the Category
- Consumers Change Purchasing Factors Over Review Period
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Dishwashers 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Crisis Continues To Affect Home Care
- Lack of Packaging Materials and Government Regulations Force Companies To Launch Smaller Pack Sizes
- Artisanal Products Continue To Increase
- Companies Likely To Remain Focused on Manufacturing Non-regulated Home Care Products
- Home Care Expected To Continue To Shrink
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources