Dishwashing in Ukraine
A slight improvement in the economic climate in 2017 supported the growth of dishwashers and in turn automatic dishwashing products. As electricity and water charges in Ukraine rose several times over 2015-2017, consumers started to make sure their dishwashers were full rather than operating them on a half-load. This led to consumers changing their approach to automatic dishwashing formats. Automatic dishwashing tablets thus recorded the strongest gains to account for more than four-fifths of ov...
Euromonitor International's Dishwashing in Ukraine market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Automatic Dishwashing, Hand Dishwashing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dishwashing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DISHWASHING IN UKRAINE
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Automatic Dishwashing Drives Sales
- Hand Dishwashing Starts To Recover After Three Years of Volume Declines
- Dishwashing Additives Suffers From Improvements To Automatic Dishwashing Formulas
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble the Clear Category Leader
- Private Label Continues To Gain Share
- Ukrainian Company Elfa Laboratory Records the Strongest Value Growth
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Dishwashers 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Economic Stabilisation Helps Drive Home Care Sales
- Consumers Show More Interest in Task-specific Home Care Products
- International Manufacturers Continue To Lead Although Ukrainian Companies Achieve Stronger Growth
- Consumers' Saving Mentality Supports the Emergence of New Packaging Formats
- Home Care Anticipated To Register A Significantly Stronger Performance Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources