Dishwashing in Tunisia
Dishwashing in Tunisia is still characterised by hand dishwashing, which represented the majority of dishwashing value sales in 2017 due to its wide availability and affordable retail prices. Despite the rising middle class, hand dishwashing is expected to continue supporting dishwashing overall due to economy-priced products aimed at matching the expectations of low-income consumers. The household penetration rate of dishwashers in Tunisia is expected to remain low. These appliances are still c...
Euromonitor International's Dishwashing in Tunisia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Automatic Dishwashing, Hand Dishwashing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dishwashing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DISHWASHING IN TUNISIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Hand Dishwashing To Maintain Popularity in Tunisia
- Automatic Dishwashing To Increase
- Healthy Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Dishwashing Still Led by Henkel-alki Tunisie
- Manufacturers Focus on the Scent of Dishwashing Products
- Manufacturers To Continue Investing in the Development of Hand Dishwashing
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Dishwashers 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Faster Value Growth Posted in 2017
- Tunisian Consumers Look To More Affordable Products
- International Companies Continue To Lead Home Care in 2017
- Independent Small Grocers Dominates the Distribution of Home Care in 2017
- Home Care Is Set To Continue Growing Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources